Position: Bilingual Project Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Category: Full-time Employment / Contract
- Level 2 or higher level of Japanese language fluency – must be able to communicate effectively with customers and internal team members using both Japanese and English as may be required
- Must have business-level fluency in English
- Must have at least 6 years of project management experience in Japan, working with Japanese customers at various levels of project execution (requirements gathering, scheduling, planning & management, development & delivery, post-implementation support)
- Strong understanding of various software development processes and methodologies
- Experience in Agile project management and execution
- Experience in coordinating with remote teams for project execution and delivery for Japanese customers.
Interested and qualified candidates may send their CVs in English and Japanese to firstname.lastname@example.org.